Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nutella Bread

After seen Happy Homebaker make her Crunchy Peanut Butter Bread fully with her breadmaker, I am so anxious to try my breadmachine tmr.

However, my helper said, it will take only 3hrs, so, she suggest we do it now. Hence, we fill the bread machine with the ingredients for the bread following her recipe except replace the peanut butter with nutella. Keep my fingers crossed for the next 3 hrs.

Aiyah, something wrong whit the bread machine..after 30mins, the blade didn't move a single bit when it says Knead! Just took out my Kenwood Large Mixer to knead the ingredients. Will wait for 1 hr to see if it rise (it's 10pm!).

It's almost 11pm, the dough has risen, but think not enough, will let it rise for another 30mins. Then, ask my helper to throw the dough for me!

It's 1am and I'll have to wait till the dough rise to about 90% of the pan before I can send them to the oven!

Time: 1.40am, checked dough, it's 80% filled. will wait 10mins to check again!
Time: 1.50am, can finally put the pan into the oven to bake for 20mins.

So tired & sleepy......

It's 2.30am, finally, the bread is ready.. will post the pix tmr. Hope my kids will like the bread when they wake up! :)

Presenting my bread after the long wait........................




Woke up with puffy eyes to cut the bread, I'm so happy with the result, it's soft and I like taste of nutella. My girl has it plain (she usually wants nutella spread on her white bread)


My loss of beauty sleep is all worthwhile!

No comments: