Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baked Rice finally!

Finally made this Baked rice since bought some Mozzerala Cheese from the supermarket this morning.


However, I have 2 versions as my girl would not want any cheese in her rice. She is those who prefer to eat things on it's own, no doubt has already watched the movie 'Ratatouille' that food tasted much better if they are combined. I find that it is too boring with only chicken and button, so I added some sausages on top of the rice to add colours.

I like vegetables, hence u see here, I have some brocolli to go with the rice.

I think I have overbaked it with higher temperature, 'cos it tooks more than 40mins for the cheese to turn brown, so I turn the temp up to 250degC. The crust is too hard to bite.. However, I still enjoy this 1st bake rice of mine!

No comments: