Thursday, October 11, 2007

Failed Bread with Breadmaker!

After my recent encountance with kneading the dough for bread, my arms ached for few days. I then borrowed a 'Princess' breadmaker from a friend few weeks back since they are not using. Since we are running out of white bread, I thought it's time to put this breadmaker in use. So, ask my helper to weigh all ingredients and start to use the breadmaker. I do not know what went wrong as we put the ingredients in sequence as stated in the breadmaker. After I got home from work, I saw the 'output' from the maker.. Sign! No bread for breakfast tmr! :(
I could not believe this, and I read the instruction book again just now. Then I realised there is another instruction for another sequence in putting the ingredients into the maker! Will try again this weekend to 'supervise' what the machine is doing!

5 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

So disappointing :( It's ok, try again, waiting to see your bread posting. Good luck!

serena said...

Hi! My brother has the same Princess breadmaker too. I wanted to borrow him until he told me the bread he made is always half cooked. He suspect the machine has problem. Maybe you could try another brand, perhaps?

Unknown said...

You could use the breadmaker for kneading only, then put it in a loaf tin and pop it into the oven to bake! I find that it gives better results.

JY said...

Thanks for advice, I'm intending to use it to knead the dough soon.

heykay said...

Did it have the little mixer pieces in it?

The second time we tried to make bread, I forot to but them in, and the ingredients couldn't get mixed. Your pic looks like that's what happened.