Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Greek Lemon Pound Cake

Dear hubby is returning tmr and I wanted to make him a tiramisu since I have not made for quite something. However, I am not able to find it in the supermarket that I passed by & I am home late, I need to make something quick. After looking through the recipes that I have in my file, decided to make this Lemon Yoghurt Cake.

This is the quickest cake I made so far. I follow this Recipe, however, the low-fat yoghurt (not Greek though) that I bought is in 150ml, hence, I measure all ingredients using the yoghurt cup. All the ingredients are mixed by stirring, no electric mixer needed.

Finally, cut & tried the cake, taste is good, but I find the cake not soft enough. Hubby just took a bite as we were rushing out & too full to eat any more things after the mushroom soup & bake rice.

Brought half the cake to office the next day, it is well received & they like it very much.

No comments: