Thursday, October 18, 2007

Green Tea Vs Chocolate Chocolate chips Muffin

Made this to welcome back my dear hubby from overseas after 3 wks! I took me only 30mins to put the tray into the oven before I go off to fetch the man!


However, after I got home to cut the muffin, I noticed that they are undercooked, hence, pop them into the oven for another 5mins.


Ingredients (makes 12 muffin):

113gm unsalted butter

200gm cake flour

2tsp baking powder

2tsp bakable green tea powder

3tsp cocoa powder

1/2 cup milk

2 eggs

1/2 tsp vanilla essence

How I do it:

1. Cream butter using electric mixer at medium speed until smooth, add sugar gradually till fluffy, add eggs, one at a time till well mix

2. Shift flour and baking powder, mix into the butter mixture in 3 parts alternating with milk and vanilla essence using the electric mixer at low speed.

3. Split the batter into 2 bowls. Add greentea powder into one bowl and cocoa powder into the other, follow by chocolate chips.

4. Spoon the batter into the muffin tray laid with muffin cup and bake at 180degC for 25mins.

2 comments:

sherlyn said...

Hei, your muffins looks lovely seriously. I think i gonna try one of these days. So many "to do" list, but no tester, how to do wor.

sweet-tooth said...

MMM I LOVE GREEN TEA!
haha i shall try the green tea muffin recipe SOON!!
btw, is it ok if i link you to my blog?
hehe thanks(: