Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Onion-Liap Cheong Twist and Bun Varieties

I had only wanted to make about 250gm of bread flour which will only be enough for some small buns, but somehow, ended up with 750gm of bread flour in my dough! Hence, decided to make 1 loaf of bread and some small buns in different varieties!


Something must be wrong with me today! Either because I am not feeling well or ...
Look at the size.. all different. This is the 1st time I try modelling the dough to other shapes! This is the 1st pc I made & I think it's the best of all!
Take a look at other models I made. Somehow, cannot get the same result as the 1st one.

These are other buns I shaped today, I had never made a perfect oblong shape, after the proofing time, the dough sure become 'round'. Below are the results after long hours of waiting.
This is the planned bun that I have wanted to make for tmr's breakfast.
'Onion-Liap Cheong Twist Buns' Last minute decision to make Pork Floss Buns, these buns simply dun raise! Don't know what went wrong, I made them together with the Nutella buns.
Nutella buns, requested by my girl!
Wrong choice to wrap the nutella inside the buns, it becomes hard.

No comments: