Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Easy Chocolate Muffins

Made these in 2 batches using same recipe, but, different cocoa powder & different vinegar! You will notice the difference in the colour, they are both wonderful, yet, easy to make. I only used 45mins in total from starting to measure the ingredients till the muffins are ready to be eaten!






This is the 1st batch made using Hershey's cocoa powder and Apple Cidar Vinegar!


This is the 2nd batch, using 'Red Man' Cocoa Powder with White Vinegar!

4 comments:

sherlyn said...

hmm make me want to try it , maybe tmr, since no nid mixer. I like the first batch color better. I think the hersley cocoa powder makes the difference in color. After i try you will know, cos i only hv hersley cocoa powder now. I hope white vinegar also means i can use white rice vinegar.

JY said...

Sherlyn,

I have used the white rice vinegar!

sherlyn said...

Jy,

Is the muffin very sticky on the paper cases ? I only hv mini paper cases cos of my mini muffin pan, and if the muffin sticks, then i waste alot of delicious muffins.

JY said...

Sherlyn,

It should stick very much.