Sunday, December 9, 2007

A success in Chocolate Torte!

This is my 4th attempt to this flourless chocolate cake. I am very happy with the result as I think I made it right this time! I have a different recipe as compare to the other chocolate torte I have made.

I was a little worried when I saw the little crack before I took out the cake. But it was only on the surface.
I was so happy when it sank after a while and I know I have made it right this time!
As the recipe was meant for a higher pan (3inch) & I have only a 2 inch, hence, I have filled the balance of the mixture into a 8inch pan. This is the outcoume!
It's so thin! Only after finish pouring the mixture, I then noticed that the chocolate mixture is not fully incorporated with the egg whit mixture, hence, this thin Torte is very chocolaty1

Finally made this successfully without usage of any flour. I love the taste, very chocolaty & it melts in the mouth almost immediately!

4 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

Yeah! Congrats for your successful attempt :D I love the crackly cake top!!

JY said...

Thanks HHB, will definately make this again!!

serena said...

Hi! Would love to try this Torte but I can't seems to open up your recipe?

JY said...

Hi Serena,

Sorry about that, I have amended the link. It should work now!