Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell 2007, Hello 2008!

I had intended to make 2 cakes to bring to office on Last Day of 2007, it will be too boring just to say bye to 2007 for both cakes, hence, dear hubby suggested why not one for 2007, the other for welcoming 2008!

Both cakes are made using Chocolate Layer cake recipe that I have made before as for the frosting, I have decided to use cream cheese frosting as this type of frosting is able to be place in room temperature, no refrigeration needed. Taste great with chocolate cake (I have experience it with the X'mas cupcakes!)
The colour of these cakes are supposed to be our corporate colour (orange & dark green: this green is not dark enough) somehow, after piping the 2008 cake, I do not have enough orange, hence, the 2007 cake is 'unfinished'!

I like the interior colour.. chocolate & white!





No comments: