Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun with Meal



Went to Daiso this afternoon to search for new tools to enhance the kids' meal, found the car and flower egg pan, the rice ball mold and small shaped containers for dishes. Somehow, the eggs were overcooked in the egg pan & I have to use another pan to flip them to the other side so that they are fully cooked. As for the rice ball, it's easy, just fill the rice and press them through and a nice roung rice ball is formed. Here, I have cut vegetables, fish ball, fish into the shaped containers. However, as usual, the veg will be left untouched :(, however, they still ate some egg and fish ball. As for the rice, they finish it 1st before eating other dishes.

2 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

I went to Daiso two days ago...and saw these cute tiny animal-shaped containers...some are meant for putting mayo and tomotato sauces, and some are for putting soya sauce for packing into benot boxes. They are soooo cute! But I didn't buy as I won't be using them. My boys will never bring a bento to school...he prefers to eat food from his school canteen!

JY said...

Actually, they their lunch and teabreak are provided in school, I bought them to use in their dinner plate to inspire them to eat more.