Sunday, September 30, 2007

Butter Cookies


I am so sick of making chocolate cookies using the same recipe I made earlier, so, I did not add the cocoa powder and has it replaced with AP flour. Surprisingly, the taste is fantastic, however, I still find it a little sweet even though I have reduced the sugar and used brown sugar instead. Again, I have my girl to help me mold the cookies & we use the balance to make little stars and birds (my new cookies cutter addition)!
Here's the recipe:
175g Powdered sugar
135g Butter
1/4 tsp Salt
1 egg
[200g cake flour
A-[30g plain flour (in replace for cocoa powder)
[1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat Oven to 170deg C. Grease a baking sheet. Mix and shift A.
2. Soften the butter at room tempertature. Cream butter and sugar in an electric mixer until fluffy and pale. Add the egg and mix well. Fold in A and salt then mix into a smooth dough. Divide the dough into 40 small balls and place them on a greased baking sheet. I used hand to flatten the ball and use cookie cutter to press them into shapes and decorate as desire.
3. Bake for 10minutes.

No comments: